Thursday, November 21, 2013

TEN THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR


1. My family.
2. My boyfriend and his family.
3. Genuine friends I'm surrounded with.
4. Thankful that my love ones in the Philippines was not affected by the typhoon.
5. For the house I live in.
6. Food in the table.
7. For my job.
8. For being able to live life comfortably.
9. Good health for me and my family.  
10. I'm thankful for the strength I'm given to balance work and school.

5 comments:

  1. Balancing work and school is something that is hard to do, I'm glad that you have been able to enjoy doing both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put emphasis on "Genuine" friends. I guess you made your experience with false friends and know how to appreciate the real and good people in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your list. Glad your loved ones were all safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been horrible to hear about the typhoon, when you have family over there. Glad they are in good shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm happy that your family is all well. I enjoyed reading your list. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete